dimarts, 5 de març del 2013


Palafrugell
Classe Ultra-Debutants/Debutants
Dilluns 4 de març de 2013

George Jones - Ain't love a lot like that (Cowboy Boogie)
Chris Anderson & DJ Robbie - Chill Factor (Last Night's Dance)
BR5-49 - Cherokee boogie (The Cucaracha)
Go Cat Go - Please Mama Please (Go Cat Go)
Ricchi e Poveri - Mamma Maria (Mamma Maria)
Dr. Victor and the Rasta Rebels - My Pretty Belinda (My Pretty Belinda)
Fito Olivares - Fin De Semana (Cumbia Semana)
The Overtones - Come Back My Love (Come Back My Love)
Mila Mason/Patsy Cline - Crazy Dreams (Crazy Postman)
Alan Jackson - That's Where I Belong (Where I Belong)
REPÀS: The Mavericks - I Don't Care if You Love Me Anymore (Eatin' Right And Drinkin' Bad)
Blue Bombay - You're sixteen (Lindi Shuffle)
REPÀS: Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me (Cooler Than Me)
REPÀS: Scooter Lee - Honky tonk twist (The Twist)
Kevin Fowler - There's a fool born everyday (Darling Magnolia)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada